How to remove the autogenerated route-waypoints in 7.4.22 ?

Started by mett, May 23, 2019, 06:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mett

Hi, if I create a route with BRoute (offline) oruxmap creates automatically waypoints of the route. How can I avoid the creation of those waypoints?

Thanks!

eartrumpet

Add in the brouter profile file (.brf) under the line context:global:

assign   turnInstructionMode  =   0

matt

aha, interesting.

I also thought that this "adding  WPs/Turninstructions when using BRouter (offline)" was some kind of OruxMaps mechanism or intelligence.

I was hoping, or thinking, it would be nice if OruxMaps could optionally add those WPs/Turninstructions to an existing track after loading it from the OruxMaps DB :-)

eartrumpet

OruxMaps would need the navigation data for that, as it doesn't know if there's just a bend in a route or a turn. So this is just information Brouter provided since a long time, but wasn't displayed in OruxMaps. This is a great thing to have, but when you don't want it it can be distracting.

It would be possible to add an option in OruxMaps like "don't use Brouter turn instructions". And it would be nice if there would be the possibility to delete the waypoints like others when you click on them.

mett

Quote from: "eartrumpet"OruxMaps would need the navigation data for that, as it doesn't know if there's just a bend in a route or a turn. So this is just information Brouter provided since a long time, but wasn't displayed in OruxMaps. This is a great thing to have, but when you don't want it it can be distracting.

It would be possible to add an option in OruxMaps like "don't use Brouter turn instructions". And it would be nice if there would be the possibility to delete the waypoints like others when you click on them.

+1

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk