Map creator improvements

Started by febs, July 10, 2014, 11:36:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

febs

I'd like to have a "pause" and "resume" button. For instance, I want to leave home (and then my wifi) for one hour or more and then get back and resume the download.

If I hit "cancel" it just asks me to DELETE what's downloaded so far, so I never interrupt a download - this sometimes is not handy, I once left home without the phone so to allow the download to finish.

Also, please give the option for oruxmaps to stay active in the tray icon bar on the top when downloading. In this case I can happily do other tasks without being afraid of the download being interrupted. Often the process gets killed if I do other tasks and I don't notice that until I open it again and I have to resume the download.

Thank you :)

bogdan

Congratulation on the great job that you did and still do. this app is the best.

the only thing that i would change is the map creator with 2 points for the shape of the map that is to be downloaded.

sometimes i want to download only a diagonal strip from a map. and with 4 points it will be doable.

Thank you :)