Load more than one track?

Started by Legend, December 28, 2013, 07:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legend

First of all congrantulations for this fabulus application!

I would like to ask, if possible, how can I load more than one track on the map.

When I load a track, the previous track loaded is lost.

It would be great if I could load two or three tracks with different colors one from the other.

The only way I managed to load more than one track is to merge two tracks in one and then load it, but the merged tracks  get the same red color line and I cannot tell which track is.

It is usefull during offroading to have the main track with one color and the track to check or the alternative track with other colors.

Thanks in advance

Legend

Sorry for the duplicate post :-)

My mistake

orux

Quote from: "Legend"First of all congrantulations for this fabulus application!

I would like to ask, if possible, how can I load more than one track on the map.

When I load a track, the previous track loaded is lost.

It would be great if I could load two or three tracks with different colors one from the other.

The only way I managed to load more than one track is to merge two tracks in one and then load it, but the merged tracks  get the same red color line and I cannot tell which track is.

It is usefull during offroading to have the main track with one color and the track to check or the alternative track with other colors.

Thanks in advance

Hi, you can load more than 1 tracks, but using the next option, 'load as a route' or similar.

You can load only one track to continue/add more wits, but you can see more than 1 tracks as routes.

orux