graphic altimetry error

Started by fabiobike, March 17, 2014, 06:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabiobike

For over a year I reported that in the graph of the track covered compared with the track you follow,  does not work the green dot "you are here"

At starting in following mode it's already put in the middle of the track to follow, then after it disappears ...

I regret that it is not yet resolved.

This function is very useful to help understanding the altimetry you have to hill but now it'is completely unusable ...

It 's so hard to solve?

Bye

orux

Quote from: "fabiobike"For over a year I reported that in the graph of the track covered compared with the track you follow,  does not work the green dot "you are here"

At starting in following mode it's already put in the middle of the track to follow, then after it disappears ...

This function is very useful to help understanding the altimetry you have to hill but now it'is completely unusable ...

It 's so hard to solve?

Bye

Hi,

strange, I think it is working fine.

please, export one file that you use to follow, then send me -->PM

orux

fabiobike

Quote from: "orux"
Quote from: "fabiobike"For over a year I reported that in the graph of the track covered compared with the track you follow,  does not work the green dot "you are here"

It 's so hard to solve?

Bye

Hi,

strange, I think it is working fine.

please, export one file that you use to follow, then send me -->PM

orux

This weekend I try again with a new track, after which  I send to you the snapshots and the track I follow. Thanks