Cursor or Input method couldn't be activated in Latitude box

Started by dotAge, May 13, 2014, 06:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dotAge

When I create a way point in Coordinates and try to input value in the Latitude box, the input method couldn't be activated.

However, the Longitude box works fine and when I move the focus from Longitude back to Latitude the input method maybe keep active, but the cursor is invisible and position couldn't be moved, although I could type value into the box but I couldn't delete the characters that followed the invisible cursor. So I think the coordinates way point feature is completely not working in the 5.5.19 Beta 12, Please check, thank!

My Phone:

Sony LT26W,

CyanogenMod Beanstalk Android 4.4.285

Best Regards,

dotAge

dotAge

Now I have to convert the DMS type coordinates to DD then input it.

Please kindly fix, thanks!

BTW: How to upload screenshot here?

dotAge

The bug is still in the new version 5.5.20.

I was involved in a mountain rescue last week.

One of the rescue member found the people that trapped over 12 hours but he didn't have rope to hoist them then he reported his GPS coordinates via hand-held radio, unfortunatly that was DMS format which I couldn't input it to Oruxmaps, so we didn't close them quickly. Although everyone finally got safety but I have to say that the feature is very important to life, I will appreciate for your kindly fix.

Thanks!

orux

Quote from: "dotAge"The bug is still in the new version 5.5.20.

I was involved in a mountain rescue last week.

One of the rescue member found the people that trapped over 12 hours but he didn't have rope to hoist them then he reported his GPS coordinates via hand-held radio, unfortunatly that was DMS format which I couldn't input it to Oruxmaps, so we didn't close them quickly. Although everyone finally got safety but I have to say that the feature is very important to life, I will appreciate for your kindly fix.

Thanks!

Hmm,

Sorry, you are right;

I forgot to add a patch for that problem.

I will release an update soon.

I also worked in a group of mountain rescue, years ago. It would be happy to make a special version for rescue groups; please, PM.

orux