Crash when selecting WMTS map

Started by Holton181, April 30, 2019, 04:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holton181

Hi,

I have currently Donation v7.5.1 installed on a rooted Xperia ZL with Android 5.1.1 and noticed that when trying to load my WMTS maps Oruxmaps crashes. On v7.4.22 they worked, don't remember if I tried with v7.5.0.

I have emptied the map cache, app cache and successfuly edited the WMTS entries (removing the automatically added HTTP header "User-Agent" so it would be added back with correct orux version). But none of these actions helped.

Thanks!

orux

Quote from: Holton181 post_id=30895 time=1556632895 user_id=1713
Hi,

I have currently Donation v7.5.1 installed on a rooted Xperia ZL with Android 5.1.1 and noticed that when trying to load my WMTS maps Oruxmaps crashes. On v7.4.22 they worked, don't remember if I tried with v7.5.0.

I have emptied the map cache, app cache and successfuly edited the WMTS entries (removing the automatically added HTTP header "User-Agent" so it would be added back with correct orux version). But none of these actions helped.

Thanks!

Hello!

Could you post your WMTS map url?

orux

Holton181

Quote from: orux post_id=30900 time=1556719593 user_id=2

Hello!

Could you post your WMTS map url?

orux

PM sent!

Holton181

Case concluded!

Crash was due to a large track I recorded a while ago and not removed, then forgot about, in combination with this WMTS map. If I had the map really zoomed out it worked (how I rediscovered the loaded track), but zooming in made it crash.