Can't get full screen but with the menu bar still visible

Started by joze, January 25, 2020, 11:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joze

Hi,

I'd like to get full screen (android status bar and navigation bars removed) but the oruxmaps menu bar still beeing visible.
I didn't manage how to do that.
The images below show the situation for different configurations.
The images were recorded with the latest beta 28 as of January 2020 but the behaviour is the same with the stable versions like 7.4.22 or the one from google play store.

1. If full screen is turned off, both the android status bar and the navigation bars are visible as expected.
The oruxmaps menu bar is visible too -- this is also expected, because I didn't configure it to be invisible or be hiding after some seconds.

2. If full screen is turned on, both the android status bar and the navigation bars are hidden as expected.
There's still space for the android navigation bar reserved at the bottom.
What is not expeced is that the oruxmaps menu bar is now hidden.

3. If force full screen is ticked too, the space for the android nav bar at the bottom disappears as expected.
Yet what is not expeced is that the oruxmaps menu bar is not visible.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I did'nt find a possibility to have the android status bar and navigation bar beeing removed but the oruxmaps menu bar still beeing visible.

Maybe a feature wish for upcoming betas?

orux

Quote from: joze on January 25, 2020, 11:08:15 PM
Hi,

I'd like to get full screen (android status bar and navigation bars removed) but the oruxmaps menu bar still beeing visible.
I didn't manage how to do that.
The images below show the situation for different configurations.
The images were recorded with the latest beta 28 as of January 2020 but the behaviour is the same with the stable versions like 7.4.22 or the one from google play store.

1. If full screen is turned off, both the android status bar and the navigation bars are visible as expected.
The oruxmaps menu bar is visible too -- this is also expected, because I didn't configure it to be invisible or be hiding after some seconds.

2. If full screen is turned on, both the android status bar and the navigation bars are hidden as expected.
There's still space for the android navigation bar reserved at the bottom.
What is not expeced is that the oruxmaps menu bar is now hidden.

3. If force full screen is ticked too, the space for the android nav bar at the bottom disappears as expected.
Yet what is not expeced is that the oruxmaps menu bar is not visible.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I did'nt find a possibility to have the android status bar and navigation bar beeing removed but the oruxmaps menu bar still beeing visible.

Maybe a feature wish for upcoming betas?

Hello!
When you don't see the OruxMaps action bar (immersive mode), if you tap the screen at the top, the bar should be displayed again,
orux