Zoom with volume buttons is not working in whole range.

Started by kendzi, June 19, 2020, 09:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kendzi

I'm using oruxmaps with default online openstreetmap tiles. When I zoom with fingers the zoom is working fine but when I use volume buttons to zoom in or zoom out, it working only for some ranges. When title size should be changed I cannot zoom by buttons I have to use finger on touch screen. Its very irritated for me. Is it some settings to allow zoom by button in whole range? Or is it bug?

afgb1977

Quote from: kendzi on June 19, 2020, 09:49:41 PM
I'm using oruxmaps with default online openstreetmap tiles. When I zoom with fingers the zoom is working fine but when I use volume buttons to zoom in or zoom out, it working only for some ranges. When title size should be changed I cannot zoom by buttons I have to use finger on touch screen. Its very irritated for me. Is it some settings to allow zoom by button in whole range? Or is it bug?

There is no error. You are just digitally zooming without changing layers. You must go to Global Configuration - Maps - Zoom Settings and configure it according to your taste. Personally I prefer the digital zoom on the volume keys.

kendzi

> There is no error. You are just digitally zooming without changing layers. You must go to Global Configuration - Maps - Zoom Settings and configure it according to your taste. Personally I prefer the digital zoom on the volume keys.

For so long being irritated by that "Digital zoom" bug/feautre. Thank you, now its working as I like.