Restore settings and Track after update 9.0.3

Started by capoccia, June 13, 2022, 10:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capoccia

Hi, after update to 9.0.3 i have lost all track. So I installed a clean version of oruxmaps from play store but I Can't restore settings from my old backup. How can I do?

Haldo

if you still have the oruxmaptracks.db file somewhere...

just put it in android/data/com.orux.oruxmaps / files/oruxmaps/tracklogs         folder

then check in the app menu - app storage - directories  if the path of route, tracks is the one above where u put the file

capoccia

Yes, I have a backup of older folder.
How I can restore settings?
Thanks.

Haldo

if u put all the content of the backup in the android/data/com.orux.oruxmaps......

and in the correct folder.... will do the trick....

onlu check in the menu - app storage  - directories if the above directory is set for all the types of data

capoccia

Hi Haldo,
yesterday I tried to restore file. I used a better Explorer for copy files into Android folder.
With track, I solved.
With settings, I put the file into folder 4.2 but the app can't read it. I used a old file ( old backup, 2020) and it works.
Is there other tecnique?
Thanks.
Diego.

Haldo

if it's 2020 it should work...

Diego.. even if I guess you're italian i write in english so other users might use these hints...

in the menu - profile -

hit the button in the upper right.. it refreshes the content of the profile folder. Your profile should appear.

if not .... i'm sorry but it's better starting again from scratch. and save a new profile

capoccia

In english is ok!

I restart from my 2020 profile :-(

Thanks