6.5.0b bug Ant+?

Started by Uli, January 25, 2016, 12:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uli

Is it just my problem?

I cant get Ant+ to work properly in version 6.5.0b

I have to search for Ant+ sensors each time I start

the version new. But even then it is not reliable.

Version 6.5.0Orc6 still works fine with regards to Ant+.

Uli

orux

Quote from: "Uli"Is it just my problem?

I cant get Ant+ to work properly in version 6.5.0b

I have to search for Ant+ sensors each time I start

the version new. But even then it is not reliable.

Version 6.5.0Orc6 still works fine with regards to Ant+.

Uli

Hi Uli;

I have different ant+ sensors, and all working fine.

There is no changes in ANT management.

Only one app can use simultaneous an ant+ sensor, check that all the ant+ apps are off (including the beta version).

orux

Uli

Thank you, Jose,

deleting the beta version and rebooting the phone

solved the problem.

Ant+ works fine on my S5 again.

Uli

pfadfinder-outdoor

Hi,

I have a similar problem. I start ANT+ in 6.5 final in map view, works pefekt but when I switch to TC1 Ant+ signal gets lost and a error message says somthing like " Ant+ is running in a other app and has to be  switcht off" OM turns Ant+ off. The rc6 does the same error message when I switch to TC1, but it will not turn Ant+ off OM will reconnect after 20 seconds to Ant+ again and the cadence and speed will be shown. If I use only the heart rate sensor no error at all.

I only run one OM at a time. Hope I made it claer.

Sony xperia active.

Burghard

orux

Quote from: "pfadfinder-outdoor"Hi,

I have a similar problem. I start ANT+ in 6.5 final in map view, works pefekt but when I switch to TC1 Ant+ signal gets lost and a error message says somthing like " Ant+ is running in a other app and has to be  switcht off" OM turns Ant+ off. The rc6 does the same error message when I switch to TC1, but it will not turn Ant+ off OM will reconnect after 20 seconds to Ant+ again and the cadence and speed will be shown. If I use only the heart rate sensor no error at all.

I only run one OM at a time. Hope I made it claer.

Sony xperia active.

Burghard

Hello,

It should work; sometimes ANT requires a phone restart to work correctly, have you tired?

orux

pfadfinder-outdoor

Hi,

I installt several old betas and rc. I have to go back to 5.5.23rc2 and Ant+ is connecting without error message.

In the OM 6 it is like map view and TC1 are two different Apps. Because when you start Ant+ and switch to TC1 bevor

Ant+ is connected, it will not show the Error, but when you switch to map view it will show the error message.

The 6.5 final connects to Ant+ in map view, but stops Ant+ when you switch to TC1.

The rc6 connects to Ant+ in map view, shows the same error message when you switch to TC1, but will reconnect after 20 sec.

The 5.5.23rc2 connects to Ant+ in map view, when you switch to TC1 it also has to reconnect but without any error message.

However, it is maybe the old Sony Xperia Active and the Old Android-Version 4.0.4

No Problem, for the meantime I will stick with 6.5.0rc2.

regards

Burghard

orux

Quote from: "pfadfinder-outdoor"Hi,

I installt several old betas and rc. I have to go back to 5.5.23rc2 and Ant+ is connecting without error message.

In the OM 6 it is like map view and TC1 are two different Apps. Because when you start Ant+ and switch to TC1 bevor

Ant+ is connected, it will not show the Error, but when you switch to map view it will show the error message.

The 6.5 final connects to Ant+ in map view, but stops Ant+ when you switch to TC1.

The rc6 connects to Ant+ in map view, shows the same error message when you switch to TC1, but will reconnect after 20 sec.

The 5.5.23rc2 connects to Ant+ in map view, when you switch to TC1 it also has to reconnect but without any error message.

However, it is maybe the old Sony Xperia Active and the Old Android-Version 4.0.4

No Problem, for the meantime I will stick with 6.5.0rc2.

regards

Burghard

Hello,

yes, the app disconnects and reconnects when you leave the map viewer, if you are not logging a track.

but the reconnection should be instantaneous. It works with my ant+ sensors.

may be the problem is with the sensor.

orux

pfadfinder-outdoor

Hi,

thank you for your time. It is working again.  :D

Deinstall all OM, saved all maps and routes, clean new  Install.

To much beta testing :?:

Thanks