Missing grey background for Android buttons on tablet

Started by olwaldi, October 02, 2020, 07:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

olwaldi

Within oruxmaps GP 8.07 the grey semitransparent background behind the three standard Android buttons on the bottom of the screen is missing. Thus these buttons are difficult to see. This problem only occurs on my Huawei tablet, while a grey rectangle is drawn on my Huawei smartphone. I don't see any different settings between these two devices. Maybe there is an Android or oruxmap setting?

See the attached screenshot with the missing grey backgound from my tablet (left part dropped to reduce image size for this board).

orux

Quote from: olwaldi on October 02, 2020, 07:55:25 AM
Within oruxmaps GP 8.07 the grey semitransparent background behind the three standard Android buttons on the bottom of the screen is missing. Thus these buttons are difficult to see. This problem only occurs on my Huawei tablet, while a grey rectangle is drawn on my Huawei smartphone. I don't see any different settings between these two devices. Maybe there is an Android or oruxmap setting?

See the attached screenshot with the missing grey backgound from my tablet (left part dropped to reduce image size for this board).
The app does not control that; check if in Android you can set it.

orux