Statistic Data lost

Started by black_bottom, July 13, 2016, 08:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

black_bottom

hi all,

that's what I did:

I recorded a bike-tour with several segments during a week. Every new day I recorded the track with "new segment". All statistic data of my bike-tour was avaible, from each segment. Everything was ok.

Then I recorded a new track with "new track". But after this all data of my bike-tour (all segments) where lost !

I searched all files in the subdir /oruxmaps/tacklogs, analysed whats the content of all files, but all statistics of my bike-toru keep lost.

Any idea what happened ? any idea how to restore statistic data of my bike-tour ? :o) :o)

Thanx a lot !

Rainer

orux

Quote from: "black_bottom"hi all,

that's what I did:

I recorded a bike-tour with several segments during a week. Every new day I recorded the track with "new segment". All statistic data of my bike-tour was avaible, from each segment. Everything was ok.

Then I recorded a new track with "new track". But after this all data of my bike-tour (all segments) where lost !

I searched all files in the subdir /oruxmaps/tacklogs, analysed whats the content of all files, but all statistics of my bike-toru keep lost.

Any idea what happened ? any idea how to restore statistic data of my bike-tour ? :o) :o)

Thanx a lot !

Rainer

Hello,

Go to 'manage tracks/routes'. You should see your tracks in the list. right?

orux