Levels lines not show

Started by alba, February 08, 2021, 02:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alba

Hello,
I'm having trouble to show levels lines in the map (Italy map).
I have installed Elevate from open andromaps, directly from the link or manually putting the decompressed zip folder in the mapstyle folder in orux folder. I can select Elevate in the app, but levels line are not shown. I tried to install Elevate 2, even Tiramisu, display of the map changing depending of the Mapsforge I select, but none of theme display levels lines.
Thank you in advance for your help

afgb1977

Quote from: alba on February 08, 2021, 02:22:32 PM
Hello,
I'm having trouble to show levels lines in the map (Italy map).
I have installed Elevate from open andromaps, directly from the link or manually putting the decompressed zip folder in the mapstyle folder in orux folder. I can select Elevate in the app, but levels line are not shown. I tried to install Elevate 2, even Tiramisu, display of the map changing depending of the Mapsforge I select, but none of theme display levels lines.
Thank you in advance for your help

Hello. Elevate works perfectly.
Please note the following: Contour lines can only be viewed with the OpenAndroMaps MapsForge, this map contains the elevation data needed to display contour lines.
The MapsForge downloaded directly from OruxMaps does not contain elevation data so the contour lines will not be visible.
Elevate is a RenderTheme optimized to work correctly with OAM MapsForge, the theme will work in other MapsForge other than OAM, except contour lines.