Bluetooth heartrate monitor connection error

Started by empanada, May 15, 2021, 12:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

empanada

Hi!
Finally I got the Google Play version.
Yesterday I used the 7.4.23 apk without any problem.
I've just installed the Google play 8.1.8 version and beside minor issues (it's strange because offline maps are recognized, but not the rest of previous preferences), the real bug for my now it's that the Bluetooth heartrate monitor which yesterday worked perfectly with the 7.4.23 now doesn't work at all with the 8.1.8 version.

Sensor it's detected and apparently correctly added...but it doesn't work at all. When I click on "start heartrate monitor" it seems to start the connection but no data it's available on the main board and after a few seconds an small banner it's displayed:
- Sometimes an orange banner saying the bluetooth connection it's lost an that it'll be retried 30 seconds later
- Sometimes an smaller blue banner saying the bluetooth connection it's closed

Detailed info of hardware and software:
- the heartrate monitor it's a Garmin HRM Dual
- of course it was previously paired (as said, I only installed the OruxMaps GooglePlay version, nothing more did or changed)
- its battery it's at 85%
- I removed the 7.4.23 version to see of it could annoy in some way the 8.1.8 version
- it yet works perfectly in another Redmi 5A phone with the 7.4.23 version.
- The phone it's an Oukitel WP5 Pro Android 10 (UI OKUI_2.0.0)
- IPSensorMan screenshot of the sensor data it's attached

Thanks a lot for this great job!

empanada

No error from OruxMaps: the problem was the heartrate monitor battery , which was low, and the heartrate monitor itself that always report 85% level, no matter it's new or empty. So useless feature of this heartrate monitor.