Can't move waypoints on the map

Started by colibris79, January 25, 2022, 07:28:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

colibris79

I recently changed my phone (Android 11, MIUI 12) and I've realized that I can't move a waypoint pressing and holding on it. The menu with several options (Center the map, Maps at this poistion...) always pops up.
I've tried reinstalling and clearing all data from the app and start from scratch but I still can't move them
How can I get the waypoints to relocate on maps again?
Edit: I've just realized that I can move just a few of them. Unchecking "No icons" so they are bigger icons helped a bit but still there are many waypoints I just can't move in my active track.
Thanks

colibris79

Found out what's going on. If I load an external route (kml file for example), all the way points from the track I'm creating close to that route, can't be moved. But I can move the waipoints that are not close to the route.
So, if I'm just creating the track without any route loaded, there is no problem.

I'll send a screenshot to make things clearer. The 2 waypoints on the left (in the blue circle) can be moved. The one on the right (in the red circle) cannot unless I clear the route.