How to increase font on Icon labels?

Started by PhilC, March 23, 2022, 01:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhilC

So I am new to the forum, so sorry if this question has been asked before.  I use Orux for ATV riding in the US.  I have two versions of it on my tablet, one free one with maps from a person who tracks trails, and one I paid for from Lifetime trail maps.  They both work really well.  But on the free one the waypoint label icons are in such a small font I can't read them for the most part with out reading glasses.  I'm 53 so reading glasses are a norm.  I did google it and looked over the Orux PDF, but I can't find a way to get them to get any larger.  I'm not sure what version I have of Orux, but I did download it last year.  So it's fairly new. 

Useful input would be greatly apricated.

Thanks!

orux

Quote from: PhilC on March 23, 2022, 01:33:54 PM
So I am new to the forum, so sorry if this question has been asked before.  I use Orux for ATV riding in the US.  I have two versions of it on my tablet, one free one with maps from a person who tracks trails, and one I paid for from Lifetime trail maps.  They both work really well.  But on the free one the waypoint label icons are in such a small font I can't read them for the most part with out reading glasses.  I'm 53 so reading glasses are a norm.  I did google it and looked over the Orux PDF, but I can't find a way to get them to get any larger.  I'm not sure what version I have of Orux, but I did download it last year.  So it's fairly new. 

Useful input would be greatly apricated.

Thanks!

Global settings--user interface-->tracks/routes/lines/letter sizes-->letter size.

orux