"maps offline current position" popup when zooming with 2 fingers

Started by Ebar, May 31, 2022, 11:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebar

Orux donate 9.02: When I zoom with 2 fingers a offline map, sometimes  at the end a popup appears which lists me all "maps offline at current position", from which I can choose to load another map. The appearance of the popup seems to depend on which offline map I currently use, and on the zoom level (appears only for large zooms). In the old free version (7.5) this does not happen. Is this a feature (in which case, how can I switch it off) or is it a bug ?

Tronpo

Quote from: Ebar on May 31, 2022, 11:52:11 AM
Orux donate 9.02: When I zoom with 2 fingers a offline map, sometimes  at the end a popup appears which lists me all "maps offline at current position", from which I can choose to load another map. The appearance of the popup seems to depend on which offline map I currently use, and on the zoom level (appears only for large zooms). In the old free version (7.5) this does not happen. Is this a feature (in which case, how can I switch it off) or is it a bug ?

Eso ocurre cuando el mapa visualizado no tiene la capa(nivel) de zoom a la que haz llegado, por eso Oruxmaps te ofrece otros mapas en esa ventana.
Puedes configurar en :
ConfiguraciĆ³n global, mapas,ajustes de zoom, zoom autocarga(desmarca la casilla)