Pop Up "Pas de capteur magnétique" - No Magnetic sensor

Started by JEAN PAUL, May 28, 2023, 01:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JEAN PAUL

Bonjour, j'ai une fenêtre Pop Up qui s'ouvre en rouge à chaque lancement de l'appli (Beta V.10.1.4) : "Pas de capteur magnétique". (J'ai en effet un J6 Samsung sans boussole). Est-il possible de supprimer ce Pop Up? Merci.

Hello, I have a Pop Up window that opens in red each time the app is launched (Beta V.10.1.4): "No magnetic sensor". (I indeed have a Samsung J6 without a compass). Is it possible to remove this Pop Up? THANKS.

Tronpo

Quote from: JEAN PAUL on May 28, 2023, 01:39:00 PM
Bonjour, j'ai une fenêtre Pop Up qui s'ouvre en rouge à chaque lancement de l'appli (Beta V.10.1.4) : "Pas de capteur magnétique". (J'ai en effet un J6 Samsung sans boussole). Est-il possible de supprimer ce Pop Up? Merci.

Hello, I have a Pop Up window that opens in red each time the app is launched (Beta V.10.1.4): "No magnetic sensor". (I indeed have a Samsung J6 without a compass). Is it possible to remove this Pop Up? THANKS.

Eliminate in the settings, all the elements that use the magnetic sensor, such as the witch, the oriented map, etc.
Without these elements the poster should not come out.

Tronpo

JEAN PAUL

Quote from: Tronpo on June 09, 2023, 10:20:47 AM
Eliminate in the settings, all the elements that use the magnetic sensor, such as the witch, the oriented map, etc.
Without these elements the poster should not come out.

Tronpo

Thanks, but I already eliminated the orientation of the map (no change...). What does it mean ; "the witch"?

Tronpo

Quote from: JEAN PAUL on June 10, 2023, 09:48:14 PM
Thanks, but I already eliminated the orientation of the map (no change...). What does it mean ; "the witch"?

Hello, in configuration > elements vusuales>several ui> see brujula.

Disable this option, show u a small witch under the top bar.
For this you also need the magnetic sensor

troNpo

JEAN PAUL

Hello, Thank you, ...but it doesn't work...I think I'm forgetting something. Thanks for trying, let's stop here! Orux is a great app and because of our exchange, I discovered your excellent blog: https://tronpoonpo.blogspot.com/

orux

Quote from: JEAN PAUL on June 16, 2023, 03:34:06 PM
Hello, Thank you, ...but it doesn't work...I think I'm forgetting something. Thanks for trying, let's stop here! Orux is a great app and because of our exchange, I discovered your excellent blog: https://tronpoonpo.blogspot.com/
Hello!
Different options that may be trying to activate the sensor:

Map mode: rotation with compass.

Dashboard: that you have selected one of the following:
heading, slope, inclination.

In user interface-->Cursors-->View angle

In UI-->Miscellaneous-->Show Compass

orux

JEAN PAUL

Hello orux,
As I said on my 1st post, I have a phone WITHOUT compass (Samsung J6), so I'm not trying to activate the compass, only remove this pop up at startup.

orux

Quote from: JEAN PAUL on June 20, 2023, 06:57:53 PM
Hello orux,
As I said on my 1st post, I have a phone WITHOUT compass (Samsung J6), so I'm not trying to activate the compass, only remove this pop up at startup.
Yes, I know.
That popup is displayed if you have a phone without magnetic sensor, and you activate any of the settings I list above, because those settings need the magnetic sensor.
Then you have to check that you have not selecting any of them,

orux

JEAN PAUL