Strava Heatmap worked for 1 day now it doesnt work :(

Started by gegatron, March 24, 2017, 04:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gegatron

Hi. I am new here. But I have been using oruxmaps for some time as a dedicated gps unit on an old android phone.

2 days ago I discovered that I could combine 2 maps into 1, so using the Strava heatmap  that was on one of the xml map lists I Was amazed that I could finally do this.

The next day I wanted to download an area that incorporated the Strava heatmap as well as the main layer. It would stop downloading at tile 40. Try another phone, same thing! Tile 40 stop.

After this I could no longer see this new map version. Tiles would be out of place. On both phones. Strava heatmap no longer works at all! It just doesnt load anything.

I tried reinstalling, using old version of the app. NOTHING! Strava heatmap is just the gray screen. I Even went and changed the url in the onlinemapsources.xml to some other Heatmap source url's I found by googling 'strava heatmap oruxmap'

Please help. I am not sure why this 1 map I really want as overlay would stop working a day after I found it and worked perfectly. Is it allergic to me?