Changing to "Donate" version

Started by Bone, August 26, 2023, 10:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bone

Good morning,
First of all thanks to the developer and contributors.
I just upgraded to the "Donate" version on a Samsung Xcover 4 model SM-G390F (Android 9) which has an SD card.
On my free version of Oruxmaps, the only things I want to keep are the maps and waypoints (including photos).
I created a profile that I opened with Oruxmaps GP, I find my milestones but not all my maps.
I realize that I have Orux files/folders all over my SD card and internal storage.
I would therefore like to clean up and have a clean installation in order to remove the free version and be able to store my maps on the SD card.
What's the right way to do it?
Where are the storage folders used by Orux GP and what to put in them?
I'm not a very advanced user, so please forgive my clumsiness and explain to me like I'm an 8 year old kid!
Thank you all  :)

Tronpo

Quote from: Bone on August 26, 2023, 10:46:34 AM
Good morning,
First of all thanks to the developer and contributors.
I just upgraded to the "Donate" version on a Samsung Xcover 4 model SM-G390F (Android 9) which has an SD card.
On my free version of Oruxmaps, the only things I want to keep are the maps and waypoints (including photos).
I created a profile that I opened with Oruxmaps GP, I find my milestones but not all my maps.
I realize that I have Orux files/folders all over my SD card and internal storage.
I would therefore like to clean up and have a clean installation in order to remove the free version and be able to store my maps on the SD card.
What's the right way to do it?
Where are the storage folders used by Orux GP and what to put in them?
I'm not a very advanced user, so please forgive my clumsiness and explain to me like I'm an 8 year old kid!
Thank you all  :)

The simplest way would be with Android's own file manager, delete, move, copy, etc.
The Oruxmaps GP folder must be in the main memory, it should be the same as the one you tune with the free version
From Android 11 onwards it would be different...
🅃🅁🄾🄽🄿🄾