Automatic switch waypoint during navigation

Started by giovs82, June 30, 2017, 03:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giovs82

Hello,

I use this fantastic application especially in flight.

I have installed oruxmaps v.7.0.12, (i think it's the last update) when navigating by waypoints it doesn't automatic passes to the next waypoint unless i pass exactly over the waypoint. When i navigate usually i don't fly just over the waypoint, so it would be nice if you can setup a range in the waypoint where, if the distance stop decreasing and start increasing it will switch to the next waypoint.

For example if i am in a range of 2NM of my next waypoint and the distance stop decreasing it, then it will switch to the other waypoint.

I hope I have been comprehensible and sorry but english it's not my first language :lol:

orux

Quote from: "giovs82"Hello,

I use this fantastic application especially in flight.

I have installed oruxmaps v.7.0.12, (i think it's the last update) when navigating by waypoints it doesn't automatic passes to the next waypoint unless i pass exactly over the waypoint. When i navigate usually i don't fly just over the waypoint, so it would be nice if you can setup a range in the waypoint where, if the distance stop decreasing and start increasing it will switch to the next waypoint.

For example if i am in a range of 2NM of my next waypoint and the distance stop decreasing it, then it will switch to the other waypoint.

I hope I have been comprehensible and sorry but english it's not my first language :lol:

Hello;

You have to change the setting-->text to speech/Sounds-->wpt. distance

orux