Sorting the tracks in tracks list

Started by Pavel, September 04, 2017, 08:02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pavel

Hello!

Is it possible to sort the tracks in the tracks list by date and then save this sorting? Now I'm able to sort them but it keeps it only for the current "session".

And one more question. Today I deleted one track from the device. Later I uploaded the same track (with fixed altitude) and decided to upload it to OruxMaps server againi. I'm getting the error 43: route already uploaded How to delete the old version of this track from the server?

Thank you in advance!

orux

Quote from: "Pavel"Hello!

Is it possible to sort the tracks in the tracks list by date and then save this sorting? Now I'm able to sort them but it keeps it only for the current "session".

And one more question. Today I deleted one track from the device. Later I uploaded the same track (with fixed altitude) and decided to upload it to OruxMaps server againi. I'm getting the error 43: route already uploaded How to delete the old version of this track from the server?

Thank you in advance!

Hello,

the last sort mode is not saved, but will be in next version,

Before you delete a route from your device you have to delete it from the server.

if you want to delete a route from the server, that you deleted from your device, first search it in your server tracks list, download it to your device, then delete it from server, them from your device,

orux

GeMe

Hello Oruix,

Which version will have the sort "save" mode developed?

I have the V7.2.1

I'ts a little annoying to search for a route and every time that you access to the tracks you have to start again with the sorting.

GeMe

orux

Quote from: GeMe post_id=12605 time=1512891601 user_id=92
Hello Oruix,

Which version will have the sort "save" mode developed?

I have the V7.2.1

I'ts a little annoying to search for a route and every time that you access to the tracks you have to start again with the sorting.

GeMe

Hello!

The sort mode is saved, and each time you go to the tracks list, the tracks are sorted using the last mode used.

May be you are talking about the last search/filter?

orux