Cannot upload track to Oruxmaps server

Started by simogere, November 30, 2017, 09:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

simogere

Hi all, I cannot upload anymore my tracks to Oruxmaps server. I have an account already logged in the app with 10 track already saved. Selecting a not-saved track -> properties, pushing the upload button I have a list of sites (GPSies, Evertrail, MapMyTrack... etc) but OruxMaps server is not there.

Can someone help me please? Thanks in advance, Simone.

simogere

Nobody? :-(

orux

Quote from: simogere post_id=12575 time=1512385311 user_id=7081Nobody? :-(

Sorry!

The upload of tracks is limited to the donate version. The server I have was very limited in resources, I can not give this service to all users.

Probably you are using de free version?

orux

simogere

Quote from: orux post_id=12576 time=1512386439 user_id=2
Quote from: simogere post_id=12575 time=1512385311 user_id=7081Nobody? :-(

Sorry!

The upload of tracks is limited to the donate version. The server I have was very limited in resources, I can not give this service to all users.

Probably you are using de free version?

orux

Exactly. I don't know there was this limit, I'm sorry. I always use the free version and I had no problems with the upload of the tracks. Is the any other difference between free and donate version? How I can do a donation?

Thanks in advance, Simone.

simogere

I saw you suggest to use also another provider in order to store the tracks. Which do you suggest?

orux

Hello,

the only differences between free/donate are two costly services:

-->upload tracks to oruxmaps servers (I hope to open this service again to the free version if I get an optimal server configuration).

-->search road routes using graphopper directions server.

About the other servers; all are good; with everytrail & gpsies you can upload/download tracks, with mapmytracks you can do live tracking; other offer better solutions in some locales,...

orux

simogere

Quote from: orux post_id=12579 time=1512391728 user_id=2
Hello,

-->upload tracks to oruxmaps servers (I hope to open this service again to the free version if I get an optimal server configuration).

About the other servers; all are good; with everytrail & gpsies you can upload/download tracks, with mapmytracks you can do live tracking; other offer better solutions in some locales,...

orux

- For gpsies you have to set the track as "public" to download it from di app (discarded)

- everytrail is no more available. It redirects to http://www.alltrails.com">www.alltrails.com (discarded). Will you fix it?

There no more servers that can be used to upload and (more important) download tracks, right? So, for the donation, is there a "indication" or it's just like "how-big-is-my-heart"?  :lol:

Simone

orux

Quote from: simogere post_id=12581 time=1512400703 user_id=7081
Quote from: orux post_id=12579 time=1512391728 user_id=2
Hello,

orux

- For gpsies you have to set the track as "public" to download it from di app (discarded)

- everytrail is no more available. It redirects to http://www.alltrails.com">www.alltrails.com (discarded). Will you fix it?

There no more servers that can be used to upload and (more important) download tracks, right? So, for the donation, is there a "indication" or it's just like "how-big-is-your-heart"?  :lol:

Simone

Hello;

I will check what you say about everytrail.

The donation way is using the 'donate' version of the app, that you can find in google play; the donation using web site doesn't work for that purpose,

orux

inonah

Hi

I have a donate app, but when I try to upload a track, I receive an "error uploading track" error message.

That happened two weeks ago.

Inon

orux

Quote from: inonah post_id=12738 time=1516558299 user_id=4191
Hi

I have a donate app, but when I try to upload a track, I receive an "error uploading track" error message.

That happened two weeks ago.

Inon

Hello;

It is working fine. Are you using the last version of OruxMaps?

orux

inonah

Hi

Yes, i use the last version of oruxmaps