Route planner "GraphHopper" ignores "Driving" "Walking" "Bicycling" options

Started by EdAllen, May 14, 2017, 05:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdAllen

I use version v 7.0.1.0 Donate running on Android 6.0.1. (ASUS Zenfone ZB 500KL)

When using the route planner "GraphHopper" the selection of "Driving", "Walking" or "Bicycling" is obviousley ignored. I am able to enter two differnt point in the map and I am able to select "Walking" but after pressing the blue OK button a driving route (using a highway!) is calculated an displayed and after a recall of the route planner the option "Driving" is selected.

gabrielerusso

I've the same problem with the last version (7.2.13 Donate) on android 8.1.0 (Nexus 5x with android stock).

I can't check it now but i think there is a problem with there is a problem with "GraphHopper" API query, it just ignores the "vehicle" field.

It's quite dangeorus because, like EdAllen told, it uses highway for hiking/cycling!

orux

Quote from: gabrielerusso post_id=13482 time=1525347474 user_id=7561
I've the same problem with the last version (7.2.13 Donate) on android 8.1.0 (Nexus 5x with android stock).

I can't check it now but i think there is a problem with there is a problem with "GraphHopper" API query, it just ignores the "vehicle" field.

It's quite dangeorus because, like EdAllen told, it uses highway for hiking/cycling!

Hello,

you are right; the API has changed recently; an update coming soon,

orux