SOS message sent before reaching configured time

Started by brother, June 10, 2018, 01:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brother

Hi,

Today, with 7.2.14 an SMS message was sent when I was in a 3 min. pause. It was configured to send the SMS after a 30 min. pause.

¿Any idea?

Regards.

orux

Quote from: brother post_id=13667 time=1528585324 user_id=7174
Hi,

Today, with 7.2.14 an SMS message was sent when I was in a 3 min. pause. It was configured to send the SMS after a 30 min. pause.

¿Any idea?

Regards.

Hello!

The app checks the position and displacement in that period of time. Just send the notice if there is a displacement less than 100 meters. during the marked time.

It should not fail, but if you send me the trace in a gpx, I could try to analyze it (if you know at what time the warning occurred better).

orux

brother

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

I can send to you two gpx's for the same activity logged from two different mobiles. I usually do this; one is network connected with the SOS and the other one, fitted in the handlebar, is just for keeping the right track.

Where can I send it to?

Regards.

orux

Quote from: brother post_id=13698 time=1529002263 user_id=7174
Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

I can send to you two gpx's for the same activity logged from two different mobiles. I usually do this; one is network connected with the SOS and the other one, fitted in the handlebar, is just for keeping the right track.

Where can I send it to?

Regards.

oruxuro@gmail.com

orux

brother

sent!

Thank you.