HR Monitor not working with 7.XX version

Started by Brandy, January 09, 2018, 01:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandy

Hallo

Phone is Huawei mate 10 pro, Android 8.0, HR Monitor is Smart Lab hrm W .

It is supposed to be a "smart" device. With 7.XX version Oruxmap detected the HRM but was unable to connect. Every 30 seconds it tried again with no luck.

Reverted back to 6.5 and with exact same procedures I got the HRM working.

Tks

Brandy

marvin

I have tested my wahoo tkr heart rate monitor on both a motorolla moto g4plus and a samsung galaxy 3.

I have exactly the same problem as Brandy. They used to work with older versions of Orux but not with 7.xx.

other apps on the same phones JayPS and BLE work fine.

orux

Quote from: marvin post_id=12732 time=1516231818 user_id=3359
I have tested my wahoo tkr heart rate monitor on both a motorolla moto g4plus and a samsung galaxy 3.

I have exactly the same problem as Brandy. They used to work with older versions of Orux but not with 7.xx.

other apps on the same phones JayPS and BLE work fine.

Hello!

Still not working?

I have different devices/sensors; working fine.

Check that you introduce the device in the 'BT Smart' section, and you check the checkbox.

Now the apps need location permission to access Bluetooth; check that the app has this permission in android settings-->apps-->OruxMaps-->permissions

orux

richinif

Hello

My Phone is a Samsung J3 Android 7.0, HR Belt is a  Geonaute Dual Ant+ with Smart Bluetooth.

With 7.2.14 version Oruxmap detect the HRM and get a connection, but on the  trip computer no BPM are not displayed.

The HR Belt is working with other App like Sport Tracker.

Can you help me ?

Thanks

Fabio

orux

Quote from: richinif post_id=13794 time=1531149353 user_id=7736
Hello

My Phone is a Samsung J3 Android 7.0, HR Belt is a  Geonaute Dual Ant+ with Smart Bluetooth.

With 7.2.14 version Oruxmap detect the HRM and get a connection, but on the  trip computer no BPM are not displayed.

The HR Belt is working with other App like Sport Tracker.

Can you help me ?

Thanks

Fabio

Hello!

Did you select in settings--user interface--dashboard the HR related controls?

orux

richinif

No I didn't. I will try then I'll let you know.

Thanks

Fabio

richinif

Hi,

As suggested I enebled -user interface--dashboard - HR related control but no success in the HR monitor display. As I told you, the App can recognize the HR Belt in the Global setting - sensor - HR monitor but neither in the Dashboard and in Trip Compiuter the HR value are displayed.

Fabio

orux

Quote from: richinif post_id=13887 time=1532420396 user_id=7736
Hi,

As suggested I enebled -user interface--dashboard - HR related control but no success in the HR monitor display. As I told you, the App can recognize the HR Belt in the Global setting - sensor - HR monitor but neither in the Dashboard and in Trip Compiuter the HR value are displayed.

Fabio

Do you start/stop the sensor under sensors/HR sensor?

orux

richinif

Under Sensor > HR Sensor there is no Start/Stop buttons.

Under HR Sensor I Flag Bluetooth Smart, then I go under BT Smart Device to search the HR belt and the display show my HR Belt, till here it seems it is working well. I select the HR Belt and the code of it is transfered under the previouos menu BT Smart Device. At this point I go to trip computer I select HR rate but the BPM remain to 000. The HR belt is in correct position and wet.

Fabio

orux

Quote from: richinif post_id=13952 time=1533115224 user_id=7736
Under Sensor > HR Sensor there is no Start/Stop buttons.

Under HR Sensor I Flag Bluetooth Smart, then I go under BT Smart Device to search the HR belt and the display show my HR Belt, till here it seems it is working well. I select the HR Belt and the code of it is transfered under the previouos menu BT Smart Device. At this point I go to trip computer I select HR rate but the BPM remain to 000. The HR belt is in correct position and wet.

Fabio

In settings you only select the sensors you want to use, there you do not start/stop them.

Map viewer, top button bar, first left button (there you can find start/stop GPS, ...) There you should see a 'sensor' submenu from where you can start/stop the sensors.

You can customize the lateral buttons bar and a direct entry to start/stop that sensor if you often use it.

orux

richinif

Perfect !! Now is working !!

Thanks a lot

Fabio

richinif

It Works!!

Thank you very much

Fabio