Map & Track custom folder on SD not saved

Started by Fenix17, December 26, 2018, 11:35:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenix17

Hello,

i'm new to the forum but not to Oruxmaps: i've been using it for some months now (version 6.??, moved to SD Card) on my ancient Samsung J-100H (android 4.4.4) as guide for my mtb trips using Openmtbmaps and worked like a charm till yesterday.

Today i reset my phone  to factory defaults to see if i could get rid of some annoying problem, reinstalled everything and everything is working smoothly but.... even after moved to SD Card Orux 7.3.7 completely refuses to SAVE folder locations: even if pointed to the right SD Card ( root/storage/extSDCard/Android/data/com.orux.oruxmaps/files just like it was before phone reset) once pressed the "OK" it keeps the default folder for both maps, tracks and DEM.

Any idea why? i'm going mad!!

Fenix17

Really none with same problem?1?!

Fenix17

Version 7.4.14 still with same bug: can't change folder path to anything, internal or external memory doesn't matter not even if orux is installed on internal phone memory....

Anyone knows where which file orux uses to save paths? maybe i can edit it directly with pc

Fenix17

also tried to install old 6.5 version..... folder change works but where's gone the "color track by slope" option?  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil: