Automatic jump to next wp when in WptNav Mode

Started by alichtman, January 13, 2014, 08:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alichtman

Hello. I am a new user of OruxMaps and use it for flying. When in WptNav mode - I noticed that sometimes the displayed values in the Dashboard do not jump to the next way point, although I already flew beyond the previous wp and heading to the next one. I assume that it occurs when I do not exactly fly through the previous wp?!

If this is the case:

1. Is there a way to define a threshold that when you pass within this threshold radius (near a wp) - the values in the dashboard will jump to the next wp?

2. If not - how near to a wp one has to fly so the values in the dashboard will jump to the next wp?

Thanks

A. Lichtman

orux

Quote from: "alichtman"Hello. I am a new user of OruxMaps and use it for flying. When in WptNav mode - I noticed that sometimes the displayed values in the Dashboard do not jump to the next way point, although I already flew beyond the previous wp and heading to the next one. I assume that it occurs when I do not exactly fly through the previous wp?!

If this is the case:

1. Is there a way to define a threshold that when you pass within this threshold radius (near a wp) - the values in the dashboard will jump to the next wp?

2. If not - how near to a wp one has to fly so the values in the dashboard will jump to the next wp?

Thanks

A. Lichtman

Hi,

The distance you are looking for is the one you can set in settings--Text to speech/sounds--Wpt. distance.

orux

alichtman

Thanks. I am flying again tomorrow so I will try it. A. Lichtman