New version for nautical sports, OruxMaps Blue 0.0.1beta5

Started by orux, January 29, 2014, 05:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stager

I think that nautical version has need a big knob "MOB" (man out of board), anchor alarm, and "You are steering a dangerous course!" alarm. Last imposible on a raster maps, but real in a vector.

Also would be great to increase GPS frequency near coast. But this need a vector map too.

Lupus major

is this version to be continued?

viniciuspg

Helo Orux,

this app for nautical sports seems to be nice. I tried install the beta version 16 but it does not open. It shows a message that says "the aplication has expired, please download the new version", or something like this. Where can I found the new version?

Cheers,

Vinicius

yurakdr

Quote from: "viniciuspg"Helo Orux,

this app for nautical sports seems to be nice. I tried install the beta version 16 but it does not open. It shows a message that says "the aplication has expired, please download the new version", or something like this. Where can I found the new version?

Cheers,

Vinicius

Hello, Orux!

I would have used this app too, with a pleasure. Can we expect a working test version soon?

Best regards, Yura

orux

Quote from: "yurakdr"
Quote from: "viniciuspg"Helo Orux,

Cheers,

Vinicius

Hello, Orux!

I would have used this app too, with a pleasure. Can we expect a working test version soon?

Best regards, Yura

Hello;

That version is deprecated;

I will try to add all the features in the main OruxMaps version.

orux

KHerz

Hi,

I tried to download this Oruxmaps blue Version, but still expired.

Any news on this topic? :?:

Greetings

K Herz

orux

Quote from: "KHerz"Hi,

I tried to download this Oruxmaps blue Version, but still expired.

Any news on this topic? :?:

Greetings

K Herz

Hello;

all the features of this version are now in the main oruxmaps version:

http://oruxmaps.com/foro/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3689">http://oruxmaps.com/foro/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3689

¿Is there any AIS over IP free service? I want to do some test, but I can't find any,

orux

mking

Hola Orux,

... another sailor using OruxMaps! :-)

It seems that some marine features are going to be implemented in the standard version of OruxMaps and there will be no specific variant anymore. Is it also planned to add features like MOB (Man over board) or anchor watch/alarm (acoustic alarm when the anchor is slipping) in future?

Saludos

PS: I've used OruxMaps during my last sailing trip. It worked fine and I like it, many thanks for it!