bug with log v.5.5.16b

Started by caillerat, February 11, 2014, 08:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caillerat

Hi,

I'm so glad, it's a sad day for me because since I updated oruxmaps v.5.5.16b 'yesterday), my tracks are not recorded successfully.

The folder "tracklogs" is empty, I've lost all my tracks. It's the same case for the folder"wpts" empty...

Just 3 files in the folder "sdcard/oruxmaps/tracklogs" : oruxmapstracks.db (14 bytes), oruxmapstracks.db.backup (0 byte) and oruxmapstracks.db.backup2 (0 byte)

But the main problem for me it's that I can start a record of a track (track logging activate) but when I click on the button "stop rec", I have no information and when I click on the button "manage", the folder is empty...no track recorded ???

I'm desesperate...someone can help me, please  :cry:

Before the update, the tracklog was recorded automatically in the folder tracklogs...

orux

Quote from: "caillerat"Hi,

I'm so glad, it's a sad day for me because since I updated oruxmaps v.5.5.16b 'yesterday), my tracks are not recorded successfully.

The folder "tracklogs" is empty, I've lost all my tracks. It's the same case for the folder"wpts" empty...

Just 3 files in the folder "sdcard/oruxmaps/tracklogs" : oruxmapstracks.db (14 bytes), oruxmapstracks.db.backup (0 byte) and oruxmapstracks.db.backup2 (0 byte)

But the main problem for me it's that I can start a record of a track (track logging activate) but when I click on the button "stop rec", I have no information and when I click on the button "manage", the folder is empty...no track recorded ???

I'm desesperate...someone can help me, please  :cry:

Before the update, the tracklog was recorded automatically in the folder tracklogs...

Hello;

Something is wrong in your tracks databases, but I do not think it is a problem with the update, because it is working well to other users.

Rename the file oruxmapstracks.db and restart the application and then try to record a track, or create a wpt.

orux

caillerat

Ok, thanks the situation is under control  :D

See you next smile...