Error with version 5.5.16b and autogenerated GPS/KML

Started by mostro, March 02, 2014, 09:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mostro

I'm using v5.5.16b with Samsung Galaxy S Advance (Android 2.3.6)-

After I've upgraded to the latest version, I've noticed that the autogenerated GPX / KML have the wrong summary text, all filled with 0s, as you see in this example (italian language):

<p>Distanza: 0 km (00:00)</p><p>Tempo movimento: 00:00</p><p>Media segmento attuale: 0 km/h</p><p>Media veloc. mov.: 0 km/h</p><p>Max. Velocità: 0 km/h</p><p>Guadagno di elevazione: 0 m</p><p>Perdita di elevazione: 0 m</p><p>Tempo di salita: 00:00</p><p>Tempo di discesa: 00:00</p>

If you export or email the GPX or the KML, the summary text is ok, with the correct data.

NuevoMexicoUSA

I have exactly the same problem. I tried your suggestion. Yes, if I do an Export then the data does appear in the index.html file inside the folder that is created.

However, it was very convenient to simply drag the KML file in "Orux Tracks" into Google Earth and have the statistics appear when I click on the KML.

BTW, I use the "FolderSync" app to synchronize Oruxmaps "Orux Tracks" and "OruxOverlays" directory with Google Drive. This lets me use the files on all my computers.

BTW2, Oruxmaps is very impressive and much appreciated. I have donated :)

NuevoMexicoUSA

I have exactly the same problem. I tried your suggestion. Yes, if I do an Export then the data does appear in the index.html file inside the folder that is created.

However, it was very convenient to simply drag the KML file in "Orux Tracks" into Google Earth and have the statistics appear when I click on the KML.

BTW, I use the "FolderSync" app to synchronize Oruxmaps "Orux Tracks" and "OruxOverlays" directory with Google Drive. This lets me use the files on all my computers.

orux

Quote from: "NuevoMexicoUSA"I have exactly the same problem. I tried your suggestion. Yes, if I do an Export then the data does appear in the index.html file inside the folder that is created.

Thanks,

you are right, threre is a bug,

it will be solved soon,

orux

NuevoMexicoUSA

Thank you very much :)

mostro

Thank you!

orux

Quote from: "mostro"Thank you!

Please, try with last beta.

Orux