App sticks at opening page

Started by peterbeale, March 07, 2014, 01:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peterbeale

I have been using Orux Maps for several months on my Samsung Galaxy tab, Model No. YP-G70, with no problems. But now when I try to load it it sticks at the opening page, and then comes up with "Sorry! Activity OruxMaps (in process OruxMaps) is not responding." I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times, and it works briefly but then the problem comes up again. Any suggestions?

Peter Beale :(

orux

Quote from: "peterbeale"I have been using Orux Maps for several months on my Samsung Galaxy tab, Model No. YP-G70, with no problems. But now when I try to load it it sticks at the opening page, and then comes up with "Sorry! Activity OruxMaps (in process OruxMaps) is not responding." I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times, and it works briefly but then the problem comes up again. Any suggestions?

Peter Beale :(

Hi;

may be a problem with maps, or with the tracks database,...

rename oruxmaps/ folder, start OruxMaps. A new folder with new files should be created.

if working fine, then copy your maps step by step.

orux

peterbeale

Hi, thanks - did as you advise, thought it had fixed it. But now app opens at last viewed map, either freezes then or after selecting "Change maps" option.

Peter Beale