ANT+ Stride Sensor data not exported to gpx

Started by sontro, March 31, 2014, 08:37:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sontro

Hi,

thank you for this very useful application.

I would like to report an issue regarding gpx export of cadence (and other?) data from ANT+ Stride Sensor.

I am using Orux 5.5.18 with Garmin ANT+ foot pod (IpSensorMan shows it's type as Stride S&D) and Suunto MoveStick Mini USB adapter for walking and running. ANT USB Service, ANT Radio Service and ANT Plugins are installed from play store.

When I connect USB adapter and start ANT+ and select pedometer I get a connecton and I can see ANT+ data in the dashboard (Speed, Distance, Stride and Cadence). Unfortunately none of this is saved in the gpx track.

The only way I get cadence data in the gpx file was when I simultaneously choose both pedometer and bike speed (or pedometer and bike speed/cadence) when starting ANT+ but in this case ANT+ connection drops after 5 seconds after starting a track and continues disconnecting and reconnecting from there on.

No ANT+ IDs are automatically configured ie they are all set to 0.

Thanks!

orux

Quote from: "sontro"Hi,

thank you for this very useful application.

I would like to report an issue regarding gpx export of cadence (and other?) data from ANT+ Stride Sensor.

I am using Orux 5.5.18 with Garmin ANT+ foot pod (IpSensorMan shows it's type as Stride S&D) and Suunto MoveStick Mini USB adapter for walking and running. ANT USB Service, ANT Radio Service and ANT Plugins are installed from play store.

When I connect USB adapter and start ANT+ and select pedometer I get a connecton and I can see ANT+ data in the dashboard (Speed, Distance, Stride and Cadence). Unfortunately none of this is saved in the gpx track.

The only way I get cadence data in the gpx file was when I simultaneously choose both pedometer and bike speed (or pedometer and bike speed/cadence) when starting ANT+ but in this case ANT+ connection drops after 5 seconds after starting a track and continues disconnecting and reconnecting from there on.

No ANT+ IDs are automatically configured ie they are all set to 0.

Thanks!

Thanks,

you are right,

I will solve this problem in next version,

orux

sontro

Great, thanks!

It would be great if you can also make cadence available on the statistics screen, particularly the graphics part.

Br,

sontro