Offline maps partial display regeneration

Started by Ricaborges, May 11, 2014, 12:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricaborges

The display of a saved online map with Map Creator in Orux is always partial at first glance. It doesn't show all the content and if you want to see the missing areas you must pan around and wait the map to be regenerated to show the missing areas.

I searched through the configuration but didn't find anything related. This is not a specific phone problem.

Anyone with the same problem?

Thanks,

Ricardo

Brazil

Enviado de meu XT1033 usando Tapatalk

Ricaborges

Orux, please?

orux

Quote from: "Ricaborges"The display of a saved online map with Map Creator in Orux is always partial at first glance. It doesn't show all the content and if you want to see the missing areas you must pan around and wait the map to be regenerated to show the missing areas.

I searched through the configuration but didn't find anything related. This is not a specific phone problem.

Anyone with the same problem?

Thanks,

Ricardo

Brazil

Hi,

First time I see this error. Always happens? What zoom level do you have by default?

orux

ronom

Quote from: "Ricaborges"The display of a saved online map with Map Creator in Orux is always partial at first glance. It doesn't show all the content and if you want to see the missing areas you must pan around and wait the map to be regenerated to show the missing areas.

I had some issues for displaying offline maps too.

Per exemple:

• on one map: zomm levels 13 (strange span), 15 (tiles hard to display, partial regeneration) and 16 (zoom on level 15).
  • this map was created with Mobac.
  • i then recreated a new map without the zoom level 17. And it seems OK now.

Is it an issue with Mobac creating bad sqllite files or misbehavior of Oruxmaps? I don't know.