HRM data not exported when also using ANT+ Stride Sensor

Started by sontro, May 18, 2014, 09:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sontro

Hello,

thanks for correcting ANT+ Stride Sensor cadence export to gpx, looks like it is working in the latest beta version.

Unfortunately another issue came up.

When I connect both ANT+ Strider Sensor (using Start ANT+ / Pedometer) and BTLE HRM (using Start HRM) I see data coming from both on the dashboard.

GPX export, on the other hand, contains only the cadence data while HRM data is not present.

When I open the gpx file I see empty bpm oruxmapsextensions tag

<om:bpm>

</om:bpm>

and trackpoints without gpxtpx:hr extension:

<trkpt lat=... lon=...>

<ele>...</ele>

<time>...</time>

<extensions><gpxtpx:TrackPointExtension>

<gpxtpx:cad>...<gpxtpx:cad>

</trkpt>

This omission happened 5 out of 6 times so far, only the first time both om:bpm data, gptpx:hr and gpxtpx:cad were written in the file.

When tracking I am trying to gather as much data as possible using the following GPS/HRM settings: GPS minimum time: 0, GPS Minimum distance 5 meters, Accuracy for position fix: 50m, Heart Monitor Time between measurements: 0.

Br,

sontro

sontro

Hi,

Some additional info regarding this issue.

When I perform actions in the following order it is working correctly ie both HRM and cadence are saved to the gpx file: start HRM, start recording a track, start ANT+/pedometer.

In case I start HRM and ANT+/pedometer (the order doesn't seem to matter here) before starting to record a track, only cadence data is saved as explained in the previous post.

Br,

sontro

orux

Quote from: "sontro"Hi,

Some additional info regarding this issue.

When I perform actions in the following order it is working correctly ie both HRM and cadence are saved to the gpx file: start HRM, start recording a track, start ANT+/pedometer.

In case I start HRM and ANT+/pedometer (the order doesn't seem to matter here) before starting to record a track, only cadence data is saved as explained in the previous post.

Br,

sontro

Hi,

please, try last beta -->http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1976">http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1976

thanks,

orux

sontro

Hi,

every time I tried with the new beta (3-4 times in all) both bpm and cadence were correctly exported to the file. Thanks!

Br,

sontro