ANT+ Heart Monitor not accessible?

Started by BastelWastl, May 22, 2014, 07:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BastelWastl

Hi,

I try to use an ANT+ Heart Monitor in Orux Maps on a Galaxy Note 3. IpSenorMan finds the sensor properly and I entered the sensor ID in the "Heart Monitor ID" field in Orux Maps. But how can I add the ANT+ Heart Rate Monitor to the dashboard? There is no "ANT+ Heart"-field visible to assign the Heart Monitor to. If I pick the "Beats per minute"-filed nothing is displayed (seems this is for Bluetooth sensors only...?). Cadence and speed works fine via ANT+. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any hint!

BastelWastl

orux

Quote from: "BastelWastl"Hi,

I try to use an ANT+ Heart Monitor in Orux Maps on a Galaxy Note 3. IpSenorMan finds the sensor properly and I entered the sensor ID in the "Heart Monitor ID" field in Orux Maps. But how can I add the ANT+ Heart Rate Monitor to the dashboard? There is no "ANT+ Heart"-field visible to assign the Heart Monitor to. If I pick the "Beats per minute"-filed nothing is displayed (seems this is for Bluetooth sensors only...?). Cadence and speed works fine via ANT+. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any hint!

BastelWastl

Hi,

Heart monitor dashboard controls are for both BT and ANT+ sensors.

They should be visible if you start your heart monitor under 'Start ANT+' option.

orux

BastelWastl

Hi,

Good hint! I didn't use the "Start ANT+" command...  :oops:

Thanks a lot!

BastelWastl