New beta 5.5.23betaXX

Started by orux, June 14, 2014, 12:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goosiebn

Quote from: "orux"
Quote from: "goosiebn"

Hi,

can you reproduce that problem? (start the beta version, load a route, 'home' button, kill OruxMaps with the task manager, then restart OruxMaps)

is there the loaded route?

your devece and android version?

orux

Yeah, reproduced exactly as you described. Also concerned that closing Oruxmaps properly also loses current track, route, etc.

device and android version?

orux

Sorry! Moto E, v4.4.4

jonny-blue

QuoteHi,

can you reproduce that problem? (start the beta version, load a route, 'home' button, kill OruxMaps with the task manager, then restart OruxMaps)

Hi Orux,

because I had the same problem I went back to beta .04 ... and there the problem doesn't exist.

I can stop OM with task manager or even reboot the phone ... the last loaded route always exists.  8-)

goosiebn

I'm finding with the release version, when I task kill Orux, it restarts recording automatically, without having to manually launch Orux, or use the Track logging active notification.

orux

Quote from: "goosiebn"I'm finding with the release version, when I task kill Orux, it restarts recording automatically, without having to manually launch Orux, or use the Track logging active notification.

Yes, that is the expected behaviour.

I think I have found the problem; a strange bug after changing the compilation enviroment...

orux

orux

Quote from: "jonny-blue"
QuoteHi,

Hi Orux,

because I had the same problem I went back to beta .04 ... and there the problem doesn't exist.

I can stop OM with task manager or even reboot the phone ... the last loaded route always exists.  8-)

Hi,

please, try with last beta10 version, tell me if the problem persist.

orux

jonny-blue

Quoteplease, try with last beta10 version, tell me if the problem persist.

Hi,

at the first glance ... all looks pretty well. THX  8-)

I'll check it within the next trips.

Uli

On my S4 Active the last track comes back after switch off now with beta 10   Uli

Legend

Hi,

please, try with last beta10 version, tell me if the problem persist.

orux

I think that beta10 solves a similar issue with KML overlays we discussed some months ago but it was difficult to reproduce it :-)

I tried a couple times and it remembers the opened overlays after killing the application.

orux

Hello,

beta updated to .11 version

orux

mntr86

Hi,  the new beta support garmin trek map?

Uli

No problems so far with version .11

goosiebn

The TTS far from route alarm was a pleasant surprise today thanks, a good alternative to my ringing tone volume issues.

Barabli

Hello,

I am using a Kitkat Smartphone and I installed the beta version of Oruxmaps.

Now I  have 2 folders created by Oruxmaps :

1) on the base storage : oruxmaps

2) a second folder  on the SDCard :  Android/data/com.orux.oruxmapsbeta

in the product Menu -> settings -> Maps -> Maps directory

it says

Where the offline maps are stored

(/storage/emulated/0/oruxmaps/mapfiles/)

I have a big map file (openandroidmap) wich is 2 GB  FRANCE.map

I don't want tu put the map file on the internal storage. So I try to change the Map directory setting to point to the Oruxmaps folder on the SDCard but I was not able to change it.  

Can you help ?

Thks

orux

Quote from: "Barabli"Hello,

I am using a Kitkat Smartphone and I installed the beta version of Oruxmaps.

Now I  have 2 folders created by Oruxmaps :

1) on the base storage : oruxmaps

2) a second folder  on the SDCard :  Android/data/com.orux.oruxmapsbeta

in the product Menu -> settings -> Maps -> Maps directory

it says

Where the offline maps are stored

(/storage/emulated/0/oruxmaps/mapfiles/)

I have a big map file (openandroidmap) wich is 2 GB  FRANCE.map

I don't want tu put the map file on the internal storage. So I try to change the Map directory setting to point to the Oruxmaps folder on the SDCard but I was not able to change it.  

Can you help ?

Thks

Hi, why you can't select that folder?

remember that you have to do a 'double click' in the built-in directory browser when you want to select a new one.

orux

BerniPi

Deleted