Path problem for photo waypoints

Started by nn21, July 16, 2014, 03:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nn21

Hi,

I have problem with directory path for the photo waypoints. All the photos linked to photowaypoints were stored on sdcard at path: /mnt/sdcard/external_sd/DCIM/100LGDSC. Now when I put sdcard in new cellphone, path to photos directory is /Removable/MicroSD/DCIM/100LGDSC and that differs from original path under Extension in photowaypoints. Problem is that I have more than 600 such waypoints and there is no point to change them one by one.

So my question is how to change path for all photo waypoints at once?

Thanks in advance

z3us

You can try opening the track files with an editor in the pc and performing a search and replace

orux

Quote from: "nn21"Hi,

I have problem with directory path for the photo waypoints. All the photos linked to photowaypoints were stored on sdcard at path: /mnt/sdcard/external_sd/DCIM/100LGDSC. Now when I put sdcard in new cellphone, path to photos directory is /Removable/MicroSD/DCIM/100LGDSC and that differs from original path under Extension in photowaypoints. Problem is that I have more than 600 such waypoints and there is no point to change them one by one.

So my question is how to change path for all photo waypoints at once?

Thanks in advance

Not easy, but you can change the values with a sqlite database editor (a firefox plugin, for example).

If you can't, send me your oruxtracks.db file, I will do the job for you.

orux