there were problems with some maps

Started by amarok67, July 26, 2014, 09:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amarok67

Hello there

Has Oruxmaps a limited capacity ofline maps in the mapiles directory?

I use a lot of slabs RTMAP (ICC conversion cards via CompeGPS, scan paper maps) and OSM

Starting Orux is often very long, and I feel that indexing does not happen correctly.

I occasionally the message "There Were Some problems with maps", but I do not know why!

In CompeGPS Land and TwoNav in parraisent they correct!

Is there a possibility to know which card problem?

thank you very much in advance

best regards

Ben

Bonjour

Est-ce que Oruxmaps a une capacité limitée de cartes ofline présentent dans le répertoire mapiles ?

J'utilise beaucoup de dalles RTMAP (conversion des cartes de ICC via CompeGPS, scan de cartes papiers) ainsi que des OSM

Le démarrage de Orux est souvent très très long, et j'ai l'impression que l'indexation ne se passe pas correctement.

J'ai de temps en temps le message "there were problems with some maps", mais je ne sais pas lesquelles !

Dans CompeGPS Land , ainsi que dans TwoNav elles parraisent correctes !

Y a t'il une possibilité de savoir quelle carte pose problème ?

merci beaucoup par avance

Cordialement

Ben

orux

Quote from: "amarok67"Hello there

Has Oruxmaps a limited capacity ofline maps in the mapiles directory?

I use a lot of slabs RTMAP (ICC conversion cards via CompeGPS, scan paper maps) and OSM

Starting Orux is often very long, and I feel that indexing does not happen correctly.

I occasionally the message "There Were Some problems with maps", but I do not know why!

In CompeGPS Land and TwoNav in parraisent they correct!

Is there a possibility to know which card problem?

thank you very much in advance

best regards

Ben

Bonjour

Est-ce que Oruxmaps a une capacité limitée de cartes ofline présentent dans le répertoire mapiles ?

J'utilise beaucoup de dalles RTMAP (conversion des cartes de ICC via CompeGPS, scan de cartes papiers) ainsi que des OSM

Le démarrage de Orux est souvent très très long, et j'ai l'impression que l'indexation ne se passe pas correctement.

J'ai de temps en temps le message "there were problems with some maps", mais je ne sais pas lesquelles !

Dans CompeGPS Land , ainsi que dans TwoNav elles parraisent correctes !

Y a t'il une possibilité de savoir quelle carte pose problème ?

merci beaucoup par avance

Cordialement

Ben

Hi,

If there are errors in the maps, every time you open the application tries to read the maps directory.

If OruxMaps does not indicate the type of error and the file with which it has occurred, is an unexpected error.

It is not a best practice to have many active maps; organize your maps in folders within the directory of maps; disable/enable (long press) the folder that you do not need. So you can also find the wrong maps.

The rmap format is not an OruxMaps format, it is very possible faults.

orux