Error when saving track as .kmz

Started by villager19, October 08, 2014, 07:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

villager19

I receive an error when attempting to either "export" or "send by email" as a kmz file. The error message is "error when loading track as file," and "error when loading track."

The only difference between this track and the several others I have successfully exported is its size.

Do you have any suggestions? Is the size the issue here, and if so, may I suggest including a message warning the user when the maximum size of file will be reached?

Is there perhaps any way to split this file in half, or any other way around this? I do need to export it.

orux

Quote from: "villager19"I receive an error when attempting to either "export" or "send by email" as a kmz file. The error message is "error when loading track as file," and "error when loading track."

The only difference between this track and the several others I have successfully exported is its size.

Do you have any suggestions? Is the size the issue here, and if so, may I suggest including a message warning the user when the maximum size of file will be reached?

Is there perhaps any way to split this file in half, or any other way around this? I do need to export it.

Hi,

if you have a kitkat android device, and you are using the external sd card, then you have to change the tracks folder to the internal memory, because kitkat doesn't allow the apps to write to the external sdcard.

orux

panda

Hi,

if you have a kitkat android device, and you are using the external sd card, then you have to change the tracks folder to the internal memory, because kitkat doesn't allow the apps to write to the external sdcard.

orux[/quote]

Hi,

I#m using android 4.4.4 and om writes data to SD Card: tracks and maps without probs.

panda

villager19

Hello,

I am not using any sort of SD card. I am and have been able to successfully load and export other tracks from this device. The only observable difference between this track and the others is the size. Any ideas?

Thank you!