New beta version, 7.5.9betaX

Started by orux, July 05, 2019, 08:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThomasSc

Now it works with OruxMaps7.5.9beta21.apk.

Thank you also for moving the "Navigation floating button".

Thomas

Lenz

Hello Orux,

there is a problem with the elevation of waypoints in manually drawn routes in beta 21 (and earlier versions): The highest or lowest point isn't always shown correctly neither in the map nor its elevation in statistics. I've tried different routes (only ascending, only descending, ascending & descending) but i can't find a system behind the wrong values and marked points.

6745th@web.de

Quote from: ThomasSc post_id=39344 time=1574001324 user_id=2211
"Binary XML file line '2: Error

inflating class PreferenceScreen"

I saw this error also with the last version 21,

but only for a second. but om opens correctly.

floating button is ok now. i saw that you already removed the timetogo text. so the text fits always in one line. double save ;-)

in the settings, some search results are not clickable.

https://ibb.co/wRVnZCs">https://ibb.co/wRVnZCs

the 3 items for example, but there are more.

BTW: this search function helps a lot. i like it!

__R__

Hello Orux,

I have an issue with the starting date of my records. The finish time is ok so the total duration is big.
Also the distance appear to be big (363km) but when exporting to Strava it is fine (12km).

My smartphone is a Samsung S4 mini on Lineage 16 (second wave of GPS week rollover on November 6th).

Many thanks for your awesome work, before Oruxmaps was already the best to me but now with the GPS week rollover it is the only one that could be working.

orux

Quote from: __R__ on November 23, 2019, 11:58:23 AM
Hello Orux,

I have an issue with the starting date of my records. The finish time is ok so the total duration is big.
Also the distance appear to be big (363km) but when exporting to Strava it is fine (12km).

My smartphone is a Samsung S4 mini on Lineage 16 (second wave of GPS week rollover on November 6th).

Many thanks for your awesome work, before Oruxmaps was already the best to me but now with the GPS week rollover it is the only one that could be working.
I don't have any track recorded with that problem, please, export the track as a GPX and send it to me,
Probably there is an issue with the option to replace the GPS timestamp with the phone time,

orux

__R__

I have added this GPX to my original post, it is weird as half the track is with year 2000 and the rest with the good date.
I will make another test tommorow.

orux

Quote from: __R__ on November 23, 2019, 01:59:37 PM
I have added this GPX to my original post, it is weird as half the track is with year 2000 and the rest with the good date.
Really strange;
do you have 'FUSED LOCATION PROVIDER' selected in global settings--sensors--GPS settings?
I suppose you didn't change any setting during the track recording, right?

orux

orux

Quote from: orux on November 23, 2019, 04:34:28 PM
Really strange;
do you have 'FUSED LOCATION PROVIDER' selected in global settings--sensors--GPS settings?

orux
You can correct the GPX meanwhile we find a  solution with any text editor, replacing the old day with the right day.

orux

Biel2Pons

Primero, lo primero, fantástico programa, enhorabuena.
Y ahora una consulta, en esta versión al crear un waypoint primero te pregunta ¿donde quieres crear el nuevo waypoint? y posteriormente, después de crearlo, ¿donde quieres añadir el waypoint?, la consulta seria, ¿hay alguna manera de evitar que aparezcan estas preguntas?, en las versiones anteriores en las que no aparecían estas opciones crear un waypoint era menos engorroso.
Un saludo.
Biel Pons

orux

Quote from: Biel2Pons on November 24, 2019, 08:05:30 PM
Primero, lo primero, fantástico programa, enhorabuena.
Y ahora una consulta, en esta versión al crear un waypoint primero te pregunta ¿donde quieres crear el nuevo waypoint? y posteriormente, después de crearlo, ¿donde quieres añadir el waypoint?, la consulta seria, ¿hay alguna manera de evitar que aparezcan estas preguntas?, en las versiones anteriores en las que no aparecían estas opciones crear un waypoint era menos engorroso.
Un saludo.
Biel Pons
En la configuración de Waypoints tienes dos entradas para definir qué hará la app. Por defecto está preguntar.

orux

__R__

Quote from: orux on November 23, 2019, 04:34:28 PM
Really strange;

orux

Today it was working fine, seems like it was a temporary issue, I did not change any setting, maybe the option GPS rollover is need time to be activated (in my case it was activated in the morning for the afternoon).

Thanks,

esroto

Buenas tardes
Soy renuevo en el foro ,he vuelto.
¿Cómo puedo descargar la actualización?
Gracias

orux

Josean

Qué requisitos son necesarios para que funcione el nuevo contador de pasos? yo en una breve prueba, en lo que he probado no me reconoce ni un paso. Mi teléfono tiene sensores de acelerómetro, giroscopio, gravedad, rotación y aceleración lineal. Es necesario alguno más especifico?
Con esta nueva función, quizás, podrías también introducir en las estadísticas una estimación de la cadencia de pasos y de la zancada.
Saludos.

orux

Quote from: Josean on December 04, 2019, 04:21:53 PM
Qué requisitos son necesarios para que funcione el nuevo contador de pasos? yo en una breve prueba, en lo que he probado no me reconoce ni un paso. Mi teléfono tiene sensores de acelerómetro, giroscopio, gravedad, rotación y aceleración lineal. Es necesario alguno más especifico?
Con esta nueva función, quizás, podrías también introducir en las estadísticas una estimación de la cadencia de pasos y de la zancada.
Saludos.
Se necesita Android 4.4 ó superior.
Debes activar la función en configuración--sensores.Si muestras el control en el cuadro de mandos, y andas, debe indicar pasos. Si tiene sensor de pasos, que imagino tiene al tener acelerómetro, te los debe mostrar.
Y si grabas un track, en las estadísticas aparecerá número de pasos y promedio longitud paso.

Añado: solo graba pasos si el tipo de track es indefinido, correr, caminar,... los tipos de Track que por lógica deben tener 'pasos'

orux