Problem with sensors of a Fenix 5

Started by almar76, July 21, 2019, 02:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

almar76

Hi, I'm having troubles with connecting the app with a Fenix 5 smartwatch. I've connected the smartwatch sensors for altitude and heart rate in the Global Settings, choose those info to be shown from the dashboard settings and when starting the track recording the sensors seem to start properly. The problem is that no data is shown, barometric altitude and heart rate keep sign null.

Tried many times to disconnect and reconnect the smartwatch both by BT 4.0 or BT 2 but nothing changes...

Any clue on how to solve this problem?

Thank you and congrats for the great app!

Best

Alberto

orux

Quote from: almar76 post_id=38910 time=1563712634 user_id=8796
Hi, I'm having troubles with connecting the app with a Fenix 5 smartwatch. I've connected the smartwatch sensors for altitude and heart rate in the Global Settings, choose those info to be shown from the dashboard settings and when starting the track recording the sensors seem to start properly. The problem is that no data is shown, barometric altitude and heart rate keep sign null.

Tried many times to disconnect and reconnect the smartwatch both by BT 4.0 or BT 2 but nothing changes...

Any clue on how to solve this problem?

Thank you and congrats for the great app!

Best

Alberto

Sorry, but the app can not connect with smartwatches as if they were sensors. The smartwatch does not offer itself as a heart rate/barometer,...

You can connect with sensors that follow heart rate or others BT 4.0 protocol.

orux