7.4.22 - Intermittent Selecting/Loading (GPX) Track Log files

Started by Steve_Sr, August 27, 2019, 04:05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve_Sr

When I try to load a GPX track log to follow - selecting the folder / file takes MULTIPLE hits before Orux recognizes the action. However, the phone recognizes EACH hit with a click and visual confirmation that a folder/file has been selected but Orux does nothing most of the time.

Phone is GS8 with latest and last Oreo 8.0.0 update. Has anybody else seen this?

Thanks,

Steve

Steve_Sr

Well, I just wiped the cache partition on the phone and this issue seems to have gone away on reboot. So this appears to have been another cache management issue. Arrrrggggh!

I'll keep an eye on this and make sure that it doesn't come back. Orux initially worked and then this issue came up and appeared to get worse and worse until it just stopped acting on just about ALL button presses.

Steve_Sr

Well, the problem has returned. force stop & restart has no effect.

The issue is selecting sub-directories under the tracklogs directory. The directories have NO tick boxes next to their name to check. You can only tap the whole line which normally does nothing. If you hit it enough times it might go into that directory. Once you get to a directory with the actual track log GPX files Orux displays BOTH a check box and a track log file name. The check box works reliably but tapping the file name does NOT - same as tapping a sub-directory.

Steve_Sr

Anybody home? Jose still on vacation?