Heart monitor recognized but not connecting

Started by zavjah, September 10, 2019, 07:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zavjah

Hi

I am a very satisfied user of OM and I am using it for years with my heart monitor belt. I changed my phone to Xiaomi Mi A1 and since then I had several issues with connection of my Bluetooth 4.0 heart sensor with OM v7.5.7GP. Yesterday I couldn't connect it at all :(.

It is recognized by OM when I search for it and set properly. Also, battery saving mode is off for OM and permissions for contracts, gps and storage granted. Other heart monitors apps connect to it instantly, but OM not.

Any ideas what I am missing out?

Cheers,

zavjah

ciclolars

Quote from: "zavjah"Hi

I am a very satisfied user of OM and I am using it for years with my heart monitor belt. I changed my phone to Xiaomi Mi A1 and since then I had several issues with connection of my Bluetooth 4.0 heart sensor with OM v7.5.7GP. Yesterday I couldn't connect it at all :(.

It is recognized by OM when I search for it and set properly. Also, battery saving mode is off for OM and permissions for contracts, gps and storage granted. Other heart monitors apps connect to it instantly, but OM not.

Any ideas what I am missing out?

Cheers,

zavjah
Ant+ or Bluetooth connection?

I also have a Xiaomi mi a1 running Oreo 8.0, it works fine with a Polar H7 via Bluetooth smart

zavjah

Hi,

I am using BT 4.0 connection. It worked fine I'm August, then I got this massive issues. Yesterday again worked fine with me changing anything. Very strange

For the moment I am fine as everything works fine  :D