Problem by using searching a route,online mode with MapQuest

Started by vam, May 23, 2015, 08:13:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vam

Hello,

My problem is I can not search for a route using the online search function  with MapQuest. After I place the starting WPT and finish WPT and tape OK, the following message appears "End of input at character 0 of".

I use the Oruxmaps application on android phone (kitekat), with whom I could seek a route offline using BRouter but I like to use the online search function for storage space saving. Please senior moderators help. Thank you very much.

orux

Quote from: "vam"Hello,

My problem is I can not search for a route using the online search function  with MapQuest. After I place the starting WPT and finish WPT and tape OK, the following message appears "End of input at character 0 of".

I use the Oruxmaps application on android phone (kitekat), with whom I could seek a route offline using BRouter but I like to use the online search function for storage space saving. Please senior moderators help. Thank you very much.

Hello;

Mapquest online service is off. I don't know if permanent or temporary.

orux

vam

Quote from: "orux"
Quote from: "vam"Hello,

Hello;

Mapquest online service is off. I don't know if permanent or temporary.

orux

Thanks so much for your answer.

Oruxmaps application is excellent.

Just a pity that there is no officially google maps as a source of online maps.