Waypoint photos missing

Started by skibum218, August 02, 2015, 08:19:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skibum218

I just got back from a backpacking trip where I used a lot of photo waypoints. Things seemed to be working fine. I took the picture and and accepted it and the waypoints appeared on the map. When I got home I looked for the pictures but I couldn't find then anywhere on my phone. There is nothing attached to the waypoints and no new pictures in my gallery.

I know what I did wrong here. I just got a new phone and transferred my apps and user data to the new phone. On my old phone the pictures where being saved to a path specified on the external sd card. My new phone doesn't have an external sd card so the destination path doesn't exist.

I'm curious to know if anyone knows where these pictures might have been saved, if there is anyway to access them, or if they are gone because the location doesn't exist. My phone is rooted if that helps in trying to track these down.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

eartrumpet

I had the same issue recently, but didn't analyze what went wrong. I used OruxMaps 6.5RC2, what version were you using?

skibum218

I have that one installed but I got the update on July 27th for the Donate version so I was using the donate version which says it is 6.0.10. But that version number seems off.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk