ANT+ Sensor

Started by JuergenCGN, August 07, 2015, 08:00:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuergenCGN

Hello,

I love the program and use ist often.

That's why I bought an ANT+ sensor from Sigma Sport for the speed. The sensor is also recognized in the automatic search and a blue bar moves (but only max. 10% of the total) and I do not know how I can incorporate the sensor because the tap nothing happens!

So I entered the device ID manually at the ant+ speedometer. But when viewing it remains at "- - -"! For a test I have the GPS turned off and still had a speed display in the main window ?! Can it be, that the ANT+ display not used for the ANT+ sensor ??

fabrylama

Quote from: "JuergenCGN"Hello,

I love the program and use ist often.

That's why I bought an ANT+ sensor from Sigma Sport for the speed. The sensor is also recognized in the automatic search and a blue bar moves (but only max. 10% of the total) and I do not know how I can incorporate the sensor because the tap nothing happens!

So I entered the device ID manually at the ant+ speedometer. But when viewing it remains at "- - -"! For a test I have the GPS turned off and still had a speed display in the main window ?! Can it be, that the ANT+ display not used for the ANT+ sensor ??

Did you chose to display the "ant+speed" instead of the "speed" field?