heart rate meter connected but not shown

Started by stefano.piermarocchi, November 24, 2015, 08:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stefano.piermarocchi

I bought a Polar H7 heart rate meter and connected it BT to my Galaxy S6. I also enabled heart meter in Oruxmaps settings and it is shown in the list of connected sensors. However I cannot see the heart rate and the related issues in the dashboard or in any other side of the mobile screen. Is there anyone who could help me?

orux

Quote from: "stefano.piermarocchi"I bought a Polar H7 heart rate meter and connected it BT to my Galaxy S6. I also enabled heart meter in Oruxmaps settings and it is shown in the list of connected sensors. However I cannot see the heart rate and the related issues in the dashboard or in any other side of the mobile screen. Is there anyone who could help me?

Hi,

you have to select the controls you want to see in settings--user interface--dashboard--user interface.

orux

stefano.piermarocchi

That's what I did. But it is not shown in the dashboard... Does the HR meter work with all map types?

kirill-k2

Just click "Track" icon and then icon with heart ("Enable heart rate monitor" or similar). It works with any map mode