Tracks info

Started by jm1, December 23, 2015, 09:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jm1

Hi, when I look at manage tracks/routes, the list of tracks show the distance, next to the distance in brackets is a small arrow & numbers, what do these indicate?

Thanks

Quercus.JB

Quote from: "jm1"Hi, when I look at manage tracks/routes, the list of tracks show the distance, next to the distance in brackets is a small arrow & numbers, what do these indicate?

Thanks

La distancia hasta el inicio de la ruta.

Enviado desde mi D6503 mediante Tapatalk

jm1

Quote from: "Quercus.JB"
Quote from: "jm1"Hi, when I look at manage tracks/routes, the list of tracks show the distance, next to the distance in brackets is a small arrow & numbers, what do these indicate?

Thanks

Thanks, if it is "The distance to the start of the route" why is it different to whole route distance?, also I have one track/route that is 10 miles, but the number in brackets is 800, how could this be "The distance to the start of the route"  :?:

Quercus.JB

Quote from: "jm1"
Quote from: "Quercus.JB"

Thanks

Thanks, if it is "The distance to the start of the route" why is it different to whole route distance?, also I have one track/route that is 10 miles, but the number in brackets is 800, how could this be "The distance to the start of the route"  :?:

the distance from the place where you are or you have GPS positioning. to the starting point of the route, in a straight line.

jm1

Great, thanks for clearing that up Quercus.JB  ;)