How to set color of TMG line?

Started by m32825, January 11, 2016, 12:31:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m32825

I'm using OruxMaps version 6 and would like to change the color of the TMG line so that it shows up better on my custom maps (which have a lot of black). How do I change the color of the TMG line? Thanks!

-- Carl

ben.lvq

I have the same problem. The TMG line is invisible on my phone/maps, I would like an option to make the line larger and change the color please.

ben.lvq

I have the same problem. The TMG line is invisible on my phone/maps, I would like an option to make the line larger and change the color please.

m32825

A possible workaround is to run with offline maps and a custom map that does not cover the area you are navigating. This displays a light blue background which lets one clearly see their track and the TMG line. You can display a KML route to support basic navigation. Kind of drastic, but it works for me until I have something better.

-- Carl

orux

Quote from: "m32825"A possible workaround is to run with offline maps and a custom map that does not cover the area you are navigating. This displays a light blue background which lets one clearly see their track and the TMG line. You can display a KML route to support basic navigation. Kind of drastic, but it works for me until I have something better.

-- Carl

Hello;

I will add an option to change color/stroke to the TMG line in next version,

orux

m32825

Quote from: "orux"I will add an option to change color/stroke to the TMG line in next version

Thank you very much!    

-- Carl

orux

Quote from: "m32825"
Quote from: "orux"I will add an option to change color/stroke to the TMG line in next version

Thank you very much!    

-- Carl

Hello,

you can try that option in the new beta10 version (select the color in settings--user interface colors and the stroke in settings--user interface--tracks).

orux

m32825

Quote from: "orux"
Quote from: "m32825"you can try that option in the new beta10 version (select the color in settings--user interface colors and the stroke in settings--user interface--tracks).

Works great, thanks! I hope to give it a real workout this weekend.

-- Carl

kerékjoe

QuoteHello,

you can try that option in the new beta10 version (select the color in settings--user interface colors and the stroke in settings--user interface--tracks).

orux

Hello ORUX,

I never heard the name of "tmg" (and google don't help me), but I was happy, maybe it is a thing I am waiting a long time ago..

Tryed setup the width, and color, but the gps precision circle can modified by these way...

Hmm, "tmg line" is a circle?

Ok I am not completely stupid, when the third setting in miscellaneous UI was true I saw what is "tmg line". (Project a line from your current position along your current course)

On small screen the "tmg" isn't useful for me, because the target wp out of display.

Sometimes I am reading here a post about wishing the editable (colour, widith)  line from your current position to the next waypoint.

I know: to wish easyer than to do, but if it possible, please develop it.

Thx for Your work!

m32825

Quote from: "m32825"I hope to give it a real workout this weekend.

Works great, just what I was hoping for. Thanks, Orux!

-- Carl